Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scrapping Challenge

So here we are and that time of month again. I've decided I did so well in the last challenge at my local store that I would give it a go again. Fingers crossed that I'm as lucky as last month.....

We were given a piece of white cardstock, a double sided patterned paper, a transparancy sheet, two ribbons and a sheet of rubons to use. Oh and the little extra was to incorporate paint somewhere on the layout. I wonder if you've found the use of paint.... it was actually used on the reverse of the transparency flourishes. As much as I love paint, and I must say I have quite a few to choose from, I'm not such a fan to use it directly on a layout. I think it looks pretty good after all, don't you?















1 comment:

  1. Sad to say this wasn't a winner - I actually tied for third but there were some very special layouts to compete with this month. Ah Well!

    ReplyDelete