Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scrappit Pack - May

I was given two great kits from Scappit for the month of May. This one was the new Basic Grey Porcelain papers and they have such a beautiful and subtle colour to them. Is there nothing BG can't come up with?

I've added a simple overlay scroll design combined with some felt flowers from Fancy Pants. I am such a huge fan of any kind of jounalling tags and these new ones from K&Company are so colourful. If you've noticed I've added old with new again on this layout, still continuing to use up my older stock on every layout.

Photo is from Christmas Eve and my Great Niece Emma is being her adorable self yet again.




The second kit is from Bo Bunny and these great two sided papers gave me such freedom to utilise all these sides. By tearing a couple of the paper edges, using a scallop punch and adding a touch of doodling this layout was completed in record time. Again I chose to add some journaling tags, brads, flower and chipboard heart to compliment.
To complete I added some letter stickers and an arrow from a previous monthly pack. The photos are from Kate's 12th birthday party at Wet 'n Wild with a couple of her besties. Here they are sharing one of many humongous drinks together.









No comments:

Post a Comment