Thursday, May 14, 2009

Permission

Well as mentioned yesterday on our trip to Cairns we didn't quite get to the sports store to buy the boys a gift from us but instead we happened upon a little store called Louis Vuitton. A bit of site seeing was all that I started out to do but then I held one bag then another and before you knew it I had something like 10 bags off the shelves and on the counter for me to pick from.

I know I know it was a bit extravagant but hey it's not like 25 years of marriage comes along too often and I really wanted something to remember it by. Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. A cool four figures later and I had my own little bag to take back with me. They wrap them so well it's a shame to throw the packaging away.

The LV bag came in it's own bag inside a box that was wrapped with leather strapping then inside a huge carry bag. We were the last on board the plane and low and behold there wasn't much overhead room left. Pete had to push it in the storage area to be able to bring the door down. Eek I just wanted to keep it all so perfect before we got home.

I did manage to take the bag, bag, box and bag to work on Tuesday for show and tell. Oh I felt sooo good to finally have a LV bag all my own.



Jealous yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment