Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scrapapple April Project

For the month of April Scrapapple sent this fabulous kit for me to complete a Mother's Day theme project. Papers were from Kaisercraft and isn't purple such a great colour.
I chose to create a little wish list album so my husband and children can see what type of gift they could give me for either Mother's Day or my Birthday, which happens to fall in the same month. With removable cards I can update this at any time with a few of my other favourites.
Some of the tags hold items like - a family dinner with everyone enjoying themselves or a picnic at one of my favourite sites or even some more scrapping supplies. This alleviates the need for them to continually ask me what type of gift I would like.
Below is a selection of the inside pages of this great flip album.











































No comments:

Post a Comment