Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Dare You Challenge

This weeks challenge was of all things 'Shoes'. Well you've certainly come to the right person here. I am sooooo into shoes.
Here's the extract from what was included on my page.
"I say it’s not how many shoes you have but what you do with them, and, that’s what I’m sticking to. These are my new 2009 favourites. Purchased from Mollini in December, and not the only pair I have from Mollini, aren’t they the most stunning pair of shoes you’ve ever seen. I love buying something that nobody, or not many at least, are wearing. There is nothing more disappointing than to purchase something than see someone else wearing the same thing. These shoes fit lit a glove and just make me feel super cool! I’ve actually come to the realisation that due to my impending retirement, I won’t need as many shoes anymore. So, I took the brave step and culled about sixteen of my sixty odd pairs I had. And, mind you, I’m not going to replace them unless I believe I’ll wear them when I’m long gone from my working career. I just love shoes of all colours and styles, low or high heel, boots or strappy, they just make me happy. Ah well, I’d still rather retire than to purchase shoes. Oh, and I can’t believe I’ve just written that…….. 16.05.09"

This on is dedicated to all you shoe lovers out there - you know who I mean!





No comments:

Post a Comment