Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scrapping Challenge

Believe it or not this is my first entry into my local Scrapbooking Store's monthly challenge. I've been a regular at this Store since it's inception about 3yrs ago. I've really come to love seeing the ladies there on a weekly basis and for any reason I can't visit I go shakey. I've especially come to appreciate my friendship with the Store's Manager Lyndal. We've clicked so well and have such a familiar sense of one and other.

Anyway, the theme of the layout had to be about the word "journey", whether this be a trip or a life journey. Since DS#2 turned 21, and of course I still hadn't have had the time to do even one layout for his special day, this gave me a special opportunity to cover two birds with one stone.

Here's hoping the other visitors to the store vote a few votes my way to win this month, fingers crossed.







3 comments:

  1. great LO Penny ... oh, and love that multi-photo memory board you created also as a 50th birthday gift!! just gorgeous!!

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout, Penny. You should win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies
    Haven't heard about the layout as yet but a bit worried - there's a bit of competition at this store lol!
    Here's hoping the photo frame goes down well, his party is tonight.

    ReplyDelete