Saturday, April 4, 2009

Scrappit Pack - April

As promised here is the latest pack from Scrappit. One of their April Scrappit Packs with the cutest Scenic Route paper. I made a pact at the beginning of this year to try to use an older product purchase with every new layout I create. I am such a huge fan of journaling tag books and am quite ashamed to admit exactly how many I actually have. This was a fantastic opportunity to use some of the smaller books I have as background mats for my smaller photos. Not only did I use these books, I also used the large Making Memories books in a cluster to the bottom right of my page.

Silver thread highlighting already self coloured flowers and a frame around my third photo was a great way of adding a simple but effective embelishment. With a scalloped edge to the top of the layout and a complimentary pink scalloped edge on top completes the page.





No comments:

Post a Comment