Saturday, April 4, 2009

We Dare You Challenge

This week we had a very challenging We Dare You Challenge from Scrappit. 'Messy' OMG that is definitely not me, what was I to do? Well there you go - something always comes of nothing in life. Katie was showing me her Artwork from 1st Term and low and behold she had created a very bright and colourful piece. Ah, just what I need to create my layout. First I chose a coloured cardstock to compliment her painting. Next, I cut her artwork in a freehand circle. To keep with the 'Messy' theme I chose a couple of diecuts and coloured the flowers with some watercolour pencils. Next I added a grunge look journaling block and a flourish overlay to compliment the page. Lastly a bright chipboard title. I must say I quite like the finished product......but I'm not sure this is really going to happen too frequently.


1 comment: