Friday, April 17, 2009

A Piece of Me

Isn't it always the same. Well, I know it is for me anyway, that no matter what, I never seem to end up on a layout unless it's for one challenge or another. Umm, today it changed. I have some photos that I've touched up from the original slides and got them printed for future use one day. Today is the day. I've started with my first layout about me and my childhood memories. I suppose this is at least one way to get your mug shot on a page without cringing that 'gee I look fat' or 'boy am I looking old'.

I'd love to show you more but I've just been asked to send this Layout along to one of the mags for publication. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can upload the whole image. Stay tuned....


Let's see what the next layout brings out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment