Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just for Me

You know how it goes, one minute you're in the groove and creating away, then the next, full stop. I've been like this now for far too long and I feel that the pressures of two design teams is playing with my head a little. Not that I don't appreciate the opportunity to create for both Scrappit and Scrapapple but sometimes you don't seem to be doing anything just for yourself.

So, I've stepped back and decided to take a bit of me time to create when I feel like it and to enjoy the process of using those paper lines that I have collected over the months.

Here it is, finally a page that makes me happy to just create.

This image was from a holiday last year to Norfolk Island and the photo is one of my favourites. With both DH & DD sharing a cozy moment whilst waiting for others to join our bus tour.








No comments:

Post a Comment