Friday, October 1, 2010

Scrappit Now Kit - September

I just love this kit from Scrappit for September. We had some lovely papers from the new Echo Park Paper Company to use and boy were they great.

From some bright and cheery colours to the reverse side with a real vintage feel. This layout took me back to my youth with a great photo of my brother dressed as a scarecrow for our school fancy dress and of course the washing on the old clothes line in the background. Very 60's hey.




I love the idea of creating a keepsake to hold my DD's birth cards and this is a great idea. Using strong chipboard, cover and embellish to suit your theme. The size will depend on the largest item you want to include inside.






And, finally a sketch page to complete my three items. I just love this photo of my three children taken while we were on our cruise last Christmas. Finally a photo where they actually look like they are enjoying each others company.





No comments:

Post a Comment