Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scrapapple October Project

I had a couple of ranges to complete for this months challenge from Scrapapple. The first was from the new 7 Gypsies range Butterfly and these were some truely beautiful papers. With papers that could suit both male and female layouts, I chose to complete a page on my wonderful husband.

I used the reversed paper side as my background and complimented this with some strips from the bird paper. The birdcage diecut from Tim Holtz also complimented the theme.

To complete I added muted paper flowers, a metal hinge and raffia piece and with a bit of distress inking around the edges, my layout was complete.



This paper range was from the Be Merry Collection from Kaisercraft. My mission was to create a simple layout that could be replicated over and over for similar layouts. It really is so easy to create a simple block style layout and with some machine stitching and sticker phrases, my quick and easy design was done.










No comments:

Post a Comment