Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrappit Pack - October

Can you believe it's October already?

I'm no sooner back from Hawaii and I've got two lovely Scrappit Packs to create with. The first is from Prima. Although I love patterned paper, I thought I'd make the cardstock the star of the layout this time. I've added a few tags punched from the patterned paper and a strip to hold my tiny flowers to compliment the layout.

If you look closely you'll also noticed I've used a couple of my glimmer sprays on the hearts and the background white cardstock.




The second pack was from My Little Shoebox and the colours were so fun to play with. I decided to follow the theme on the reverse of the blue paper by trimming strips and attaching these to the cream cardstock. They were all tied in with inked edges and a row of machine stitching around the border.

I've used my favourite technique of punching a few shapes, wetting them and scrunching. Leave to dry then assemble them on top of each other for dimension.



ps I even got to use up some of my old rubons that have been gathering dust. Gotta love that.






No comments:

Post a Comment