Sunday, November 28, 2010

Travel Album

Just in case you were thinking I'd been sitting on my laurels, well mostly anyway, I have started my Travel Album.

We've been on some amazing journeys in the last 18 months and with more to come, it was time to start officially capturing our holidays. I had purchased the 4x6 page inserts over a year ago at one of the Craft shows and thought these were great to encase my photos without having to go overboard with 12x12 pages.

This is my opening page and I just love the idea of layering my patterned paper which I have used a different border punch on. I'm so addicted to these border punches... I just can't get enough.



This page I like to say was the start of something grand for DH and I. It was our 25th Anniversary and although we only travelled to Cairns for a long weekend, it was the thought of further travel that fuelled our future desires.


The idea of being able to capture so many snapshots of our travels by using these 4x6 photos was a great idea. Although I'm a digital photographer, I still can't help myself by getting far too many photos printed then not putting them on layouts. It is rather a waste and now I feel that at least they've come to good use.


Stay tuned for some more holiday pages.... they may not happen overnight but they will happen, I promise you.





No comments:

Post a Comment