Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Scrappit Pack

I think Basic Grey would have to be my all time favourite patterned paper. March Scrappit Pack http://www.scrappit.com.au/www/25/1001127/displayproductcategory/scrappit-packs-new--1005004.html is another opportunity for me to use the BG Bittersweet range. This is my second layout using this great kit.


Don't be afraid to use patterned paper differently. In this layout I chose to put my ledger paper on it's side giving it a vertical stripe. Although, my heart is sideways, it kind of suits my quirky daughter.

After adhering the felt parenthesis I placed a thin line of double sided tape to it's inner edge. I then placed a strand of pearl beads over the adhesive.

After machine stitching a row around the outer edge of the background paper, I took to my scissors to add a bit of tearing and ripping.

A touch of teal to a pink and chocolate colour theme also worked in well.

Till next time



No comments:

Post a Comment