Friday, March 6, 2009

DS#@ 21st

Saturday 28th Feb saw us all enjoy DS 21st BBQ lunch. Although a little under the weather from just a few celebratory drinks the night before and pulling an all nighter, I do believe he quite enjoyed himself. It was so lovely to see his friends support him on the day and we had a few hours of really getting to know them before DH and I fell exhausted on the lounge around 9.00pm.


The weather was tremendous, a little muggy, but really lovely just the same. Unfortunately a few relations couldn't make it but I think we did well in spite. I know DS friends quite enjoyed the Photobook, Scrapbook Album and collection of photos and reports from his school years. I'm still astounded to believe this little chubby kid in one of the school photos is of his best friend. Apart from the eyes I just couldn't tell.


All in all we had a great day and with two children now over 21 (urgh) we only have the Cherub of the family left to go.


Happy 21st Birthday again DS - all our love


And, yes that is 21 x $10 notes meticulously taped together in a roll from DS Aunty P.

Till Next Time



No comments:

Post a Comment