Friday, March 6, 2009

March Scrappit Pack

Hello


I was the lucky DT member to receive more of the Basic Grey Bittersweet Collection for the Scrappit Pack for March. http://www.scrappit.com.au/www/25/1001127/displayproduct/bittersweet--3590162_scrappit-packs-new--1005004_.html





I added a few extra embellishments like the chipboard branch from Maya and a gorgeous felt bird from Autumn Leaves. By using a couple of Sizzix dies in my Cuttlebug Machine I created a few of the flourishes to highlight the top right of my LO. To complete my design I stitched a sequence of 2 and 3 backstitches around the paper block and ended by placing a few heart brads between the stitches. By cutting your background block into even quarters it can break up a busy pattern and compliment the design.


Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment