Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scrapping Challenge

Well here's my scrapping challenge for this month at Scrapbooks ETC. I know I didn't quite make a challenge for last month, I used the kit for a special In The Pink feature for Scrapapple, but I did make it this month.

Our theme - families and the special note was to show a quote about family/families. This was a great opportunity to continue creating layouts for 'My Album' and I'm really happy with the results. I couldn't help myself with the usual inking and a special treat, the scrunched flowers for this layout. Rather special I feel. Oh, and one other thing was to use this little pom pom ribbon. I decided to cut the pom poms off and use as my chimney smoke and used the lace work as a decoration for my little house.











No comments:

Post a Comment