Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scrappit Now Kit - October

This months Scrappit Now Kit had some beautiful papers from the Imaginesce Perfectly Posh range. I think I made the three items for this kit in record time as they are such a gorgeous range to work with. Obviously the double sided papers helped with the variety of colours to use and the added sparkles on some of the papers gave my projects that little extra dazzle.


As you can see I was very inspired to punch a variety of shapes and borders from the paper and with a bit of a spritz of water and some strategically scrunched values added some great depth to the items. These papers were perfect to use for this technique and the added 'worn look' after roughly flattening the papers added to the effect.









I loved the idea of complimenting my cards with a set of tags and boy didn't these little items come together is record time. I really loved making these and will definitely create something like these again.










No comments:

Post a Comment