Friday, October 2, 2009

Scrappit Pack - October

Do I dare say it's going to be October this week. I know they say as you get older the years go faster but honestly people, I'm sure we've missed a couple of months this year to get to the end so god dam quickly.

With this in mind it's time to start Xmas shopping and preparing those little gifts for teachers and staff etc. Kate has a fabulous female teacher this year. She has a small family and as usual collects all those little souvenirs from her family. This little album is going to be her Xmas gift from Kate. Apart from decorating the front with the usual fussy cutting I decided to add envelopes in various colours as the pages. She can add her little collection of bits and pieces to keep for years to come.

As usual I couldn't help but use Jen McGuire's inking techniques on all of this album.


















No comments:

Post a Comment