Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scrappit Pack - November

My first November Scrappit Pack was a range from Rusty Pickle. All the Holiday type phrases you could imagine and what better way than to showcase our June visit to Norfold Island.

A simple blocking method to create the base for my panoramic photo. I even got to use my new Martha Stewart border punch. How cool is that. I decided to create my journaling with a mix of tiny alpha stickers and words from the sticker pack.




These papers from Basic Grey's Xmas line are just so beautiful and so fun to use. I had these great pictures of my Great Niece Emma from last Xmas and couldn't wait to use them. It's taken me nearly a year but I just knew they would look fantastic with the little deer in the paper.

Being double sided gives you so many more options to a layout and I think I used just about them all.



Isn't it just amazing to watch small children at Christmas. They can make the basic of items into a special little game. Seeing the way Emma looked jumping out of the empty box and ignoring all the 'cool' gifts she got just makes you wonder why you spend the money.






No comments:

Post a Comment