Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scrapapple November Kit

Aren't these Teen Angst papers from WeRMemory Keeps just fantastic. I really felt so comfortable putting these two layouts together from the range. And a pink layout for a boy! Yes it can be done. I truly loved putting this one together capturing my DS#1 doing what he loves most, photography. He's become quite a natural and so many of his photos are now framed and hanging on our walls at home.

Don't think you can only stamp on plain card stock. I added more grunge to the already patterned paper by stamping over the top and using a circle punch to cut out.

With two of our three children accompanying us on our first overseas holiday this year to Norfolk Island we had a rather relaxing and colourful time. DS#1 has such a weird sense of humour and kept me in stitches most of the time. And, he certainly kept DD amused too, which is no mean feat, trust me.


The flourish stamp was added to the layout after the photos were in place.Using Stazon ink I stamped this over the top purposely letting it fall directly on the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment