Monday, August 9, 2010

Scrapapple July Project

I know I'm a bit late with my July project from Scrapapple, but hey these things happen. The ladies sent me these really lovely papers from Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Boy range and they were so clean and crisp to use.

Well my two little boys are now 22 & 24 (not so little anymore) so I had to go back a few years to find some age appropriate photos. Here my little fellow ranges from 6-8 and by changing the photos to b&w made it much easier to combine the papers.

You may not be able to see too clearly but there are stitches about 2" long running around the outer edge of the page. I also wrote a bit of journaling and attached this to a tag that can be removed. (it's the one with the clock face & pearl attached).



I'm using up some scraps these days and making cards with the left overs. I was pretty happy to use up a die cut label I had for some time. I bought a couple of flower punches just the other day and loved the idea of curling the petals and layering them on top of each other. So easy to finish this off with a button centre.







No comments:

Post a Comment