Tuesday, August 24, 2010

100 Creativity Starters

I know, don't fall over but I've actually done two weeks in a row now with this challenge. This week we had to choose one colour and create a layout where every element is in that colour family.

I had this fabulous photo from the sixties when we arrived in Australia and headed to our first beach - Margate just out of Brisbane. Well, these days you wouldn't call it a beach as such but we thought it was great.

We couldn't work out where all the people were though until it came to us that it was August and Queenslander's call this beautiful weather winter and too cold to swim. Not for someone who just came from cold climated England, get a load of those lily white bodies. Oh, and if you look really carefully you can see my Dad wearing socks and sandals, his favourite.

ps. that's me on my Dad's lap too.









No comments:

Post a Comment