Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scrapapple January Project

This months pack from Scrapapple included some groovy papers from Imaginisce Sweet Cheri range, a set of three frames from Kaisercraft and the cutest of houses from Collections.





This has got to be the cutest of projects I've ever done and couldn't wait to play with this little house. Each of the DT ladies received one of the houses to decorate in our own style. These will be on display at all the fairs Scrapapple attend and I can't wait to see what the Ebony and Nina came up with also.






This was a little bit more of a challenge for me than I originally thought. My plan was to create some 'classy' frames by painting them in black then painting several decoupage sealant levels on top. Good theory but didn't quite look like I had them pictured in my head.

I kept the embellishments simple on the family and boys frames but went a bit girly with Kate's by adding heaps of flowers and pearls.









No comments:

Post a Comment