Sunday, January 17, 2010

No Mojo

So, what have I been doing over the last week? Well, not much that's for sure. I really love taking a break from scrapbooking and during the cruise didn't think about it at all. Here am I, thinking that when I got back, with some great photos, all the creativity would be oozing out of me. Umm...so ok where's it gone?

I know I struggled the same fate last year when we came back from Norfolk. Zip, it was gone again and took a good few weeks of constant flipping through mags to get me back in the swing.

God I hope she comes back soon, I've got far too many commitments to be sitting here staring at my desk and looking out the window.

Let's see what next week end will bring and hopefully I'll be back to my popping best. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment