Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We Dare You Challenge

Time for another We Dare You Challenge and this week we were asked to scrap someone else's photos. This again was a great opportunity to create another layout for 'My Album' as this is a photo of a scanned slide of the house I grew up in. I spent twelve years in this house and it really brings back some very vivid memories. Isn't it funny to remember how big you thought your house was when you were growing up, only to see it now and think, my god, how did all six of us live in this tiny housing commissioned home?




This time I have added hand stitching above and below the patterned paper edge and added ribbon and a strip of pearls to finish.

I love to use my journaling tags and to complete my design I ran these through the printer.

A few Kaisercraft pearls and my layout is complete. Score another one for 'My Album'.

No comments:

Post a Comment