Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scrapapple May Project

Our May Kit from Scrapapple included papers from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill range, K&Company Rub-on Magic alphas and the cutest Birdhouse and Branch chipboard set from Scrapware.

I must admit, I'm not the biggest of fans with glitter and thought, my god, what have the Scrapapple girls done to me. But, and a big but later, these are the easiest of products to use. The rub-on alpha glided off with very little pressure and the glitter adhered quite easily to the sticky surface.

Not that you have to, but I sealed my glitter with a quick squirt of fixative and now have secure surface that won't leave glitter from here to your next birthday.

To compliment the glitter letters, I added a little glitter glue over the painted surfaces of the birdhouse roof and the leaves. I also added some bought glitter letter stickers to compliment the title.







No comments:

Post a Comment