Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Scrappit Pack

This month I was sent two fantastic kits from Scrappit. The first was from The Girl's Paperie range and these were certainly some pretty papers.

To jazz up my background cardstock I sprayed it with two different shades of mist and quite liked the outcome. I used a several journaling blocks to record my life stages at 48.



This pack was from the new 7 Gypsies range and really lended itself to my grunged girly page. My DD has so many 'Deep' moments these days, goes with adolescence I suppose, and this picture captured her to a tee.




I love to make my crumpled flowers and this is such a simple method. Tear or cut a thin strip of paper, spray lightly with water, scrunch the paper strip and leave to dry. When dry, fold the strip back on itself creating petals. As you continue, increase the size of the flower by spreading the distance you are folding. As the paper was double sided, this added to the grunged look with the black background showing through.









No comments:

Post a Comment