Tuesday, March 9, 2010

100 Creativity Starters

This weeks challenge from Scrappit was to create multiple layers from rubons. Well, I don't know about you but I haven't used my rubons for what feels like centuries. I grabbed out some flower rubons from Daisy D and rubbed them on to acetate. By trimming around the edges you can overlap without the concern of the rubon removing from the background paper.

There are definitely a couple of things I liked about this layout. Yes I got to use up some old supplies like the rubons and chipboard word, but I also got to use Christmas themed paper and tape on an everyday layout and got to add three butterflies punched from my new Martha Steward punch.

Gotta love that......

Oh, and another layout to go into MY album.











No comments:

Post a Comment