Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scrappit Pack - December

It's true, this is officially the December Scrappit Kit and the last for this year. My god where on earth has this year gone. I really can't believe that I'm saying December already. These two layouts were completed from the one Crate Paper North Pole Collection kit and didn't this range go far. I actually created the Xmas Traditions page and still had this great dotted border page to use. So with a bit of planning and placement I was able to use everything from this kit and still created two layouts. How versatile is that.




We have the same tradition in our family that we do every Xmas and that's open one present each, have a cooling breakfast of waffles and icecream then back to opening the rest of the presents one at a time until all done. We have been known to take up to four hours for this and I just love it. My favourite part is the icecream for breakie. Nothing beats a guilty pleasure before the day has truely begun.






No comments:

Post a Comment