Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scrappit Pack - August

August already and some beautiful papers from Adornit Carolees Creations to set my mind in a spin. You know sometimes you just look at a piece of paper and BOOM you just know what you want to do with it. Umm this is what this layout started out like. I even found the ideal picture within seconds and thought yeah this is going to be easy. Well it just happened, I know it doesn't happen often, but it just hit me. What a disaster.... I followed the papers stitching guidelines and thought yeah I can do this, I can stitch right down my picture and it will look great.

What was I thinking.......yuk, and double yuk. But as normal every mistake creates another opportunity to create and luckily I think I came up with a winner.

I think it even looks a bit spesh. I even got to try out some alcohol inks on the mini tags. Not quite what Jennifer McGuire has been creating lately but they did add a little extra to my cluster.





1 comment:

  1. Cute blog I must say ^^ Accidently stumbled up on it by clicking "Next Blog" from my blog a few times.

    ReplyDelete