Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scrapapple August Project

Love this kit from Scrapapple for August. I received some beautiful papers from Prima and although these were not my usual style they were so trending. One of the other briefs was to use as much ribbon as possible. Again, not my usual but this was quite effective.


If you look closely the green ribbon behind the silk flowers was cut into short lengths and folded over each other to form petals. Simple but effective. I also got to use one of my new Sizzix die cuts and although they had more detail on them it was easy to cut off anything I didn't need.


Anyone who has been watching Jennifer McGuire's Two Peas videos atm will recognise the distress inking on just about every inch of this layout. Gotta love that girl.

































No comments:

Post a Comment