Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scrapapple February Project

Scrapapple's February Kit was full of some really fun colours from the WeRMemory Keepers Twirl paper range. To compliment these I got to play with some chipboard journaling circles from Scrapware and one of my favs; the pom pom ribbon.

Although we were asked to head down the Easter path for this one, looking back through all my photos I only had two years worth of photos and they really weren't that good.

Kate had just recently had her hair foiled and of course it was time for a photoshoot when we got home. Yeah got some really great shots of her and her new look and thought they were perfect for this fun patterned paper range.



I pulled the journaling frames apart and painted and glossed the outer ones and left the inner plain. To be honest I did try to paint a couple of the inner ones and they turned out crap! So, what's a flower without leaves - nothing. I have literally tonnes of stamps but I keep going back to this Judith leaf one. It just looks so great.


ps - did anyone notice the freehand doodling? I just don't doodle but boy this looked good and it was very hard for me to stop in the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment