Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We Dare You Challenge

Another week has snuck by and it's time for a We Dare You Challenge. This week we were asked to scrap a note to or from someone. I had an especially touching note to enclose for my DD but I went with a few other remarks that are bothering me about her atm.

Sentiments like: Why does she mean tomorrow when I say today? Why does she take a mile when I give an inch? Why does she say black when I say white? And, my particular favourite; why does she look at me as if I'm a Martian and not her Mum?

I suppose every parent of a teenager goes through the inevitable face aches and you would think having gone through this twice before I would be somewhat of an expert by now, but, no it's all like it's never happened before and especially brutal coming from your daughter.

Urgh.....only five more years of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment