Friday, February 27, 2009

Scrappit Now Kit - February

Hi Everyone

Don't you just love the colour range in the new Basic Grey Bittersweet series. The different shades of pink are ever so pretty. I've produced two layouts using the February Scrappit Now Kit with many more ideas yet to be created.

The first is of my sweet Great Niece who was snapped by my DS on Xmas Eve. She is just the most adorable little girl.

The second is of my DD and her Cousin. Oh, and Gypsy the dog had to be in the photo too.






2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pages Penny! Those papers are just divine!

    I also wanted to let you know that I've left you a little Blog Award over on my blog too!

    Shirley
    http://shirleyfyfe.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shirley, it's nice to know someone is looking :)

    ReplyDelete